Jennifer Lawrence : The girl of the moment


Jennifer Lawrence is the girl of the moment and, although I know, does not seem to care. Spontaneous, natural and with a great sense of humor, the famous actress is in full professional zenith and just 22 years.

Natural, young and one of the most amazing talents of Hollywood, Jennifer Lawrence is the girl of the moment, and you know it takes advantage .

With the coveted golden statuette in their power to "Silver Linings Playbook " actress just released the second installment of "The Hunger Games" and has a portfolio of a long string of brand new titles .

In less than a year, Lawrence has come one of the most brilliant careers in Hollywood. If earlier this year was a young actress who got her first major role in an independent film, and also the Oscar, the original actress Kentucky just the converted year in a star and star of the blockbuster par excellence is deserved year, "The Hunger Games". All with only 22 years.

But her precocity she comes much earlier, finished high school two years ahead of the game and it was then when was encouraged to try her luck as an advertising model, first, and later in the interpretation .

Aware of the vagaries of the industry, said Lawrence this year for her strong and quirky personality : " This life-changing profession, of course, but I hope I do not change me, who I am as a person ", trust statements the media.

In fact, the first thing you did when you won the Oscar was put it in a closet. " It made me feel weird when I looked and did not want people to see when I was in my house. Do not want to be talking about that, "says the singer, who finally chose to leave her mother safekeeping. "It's in my parents house in Kentucky. So she can feel special and boast to friends," she jokes.

Not devoid of "glamour", Lawrence is a pretty normal girl . Where other artists would be devoted to romping in the pomp and glitter of Hollywood, she believes that Tinseltown is not a " desirable ", but rather the opposite. In fact, her career has many similarities with that of Katniss Everdeen, the protagonist of the franchise based on the book series, "The Hunger Games".

Like her, Lawrence has learned from experience, and now the entertainment industry does not scare him, " She ( Everdeen ) knows how it works and know how to maneuver. This is how I will survive, I'm not a completely rebellious. I move around without offending anyone. "

Lawrence recalls perfectly the moment you read the first book of Suzanne Collins, just as she was going through her first season awards.

"I was 19 and ( when I read ) was how I felt. I had to wear those dresses and was surrounded by people who knew what they were hablando2 tells the interpreter.

His apparent rootlessness with Hollywood gloss be found in the fall she suffered to collect the coveted statuette on Oscar ceremony, wearing a wonderful dress by Dior. What went through your head at that moment, asked reporters shortly after : "A curse," said the actress sincere and smiling .

"I've always been the way I am. I never felt that I had a choice to be otherwise, "said Lawrence, who believes her " stubbornness " has helped him keep her feet on the ground and not get carried away by the tide of popularity, has said on several occasions.

" It scares me that fame can change my personality and my personal life, but I chose to be an actress and I must be prepared for it," said Young .

In fact quite little to do Lawrence of " photocall " with its more intimate version. "My friends tell me that as soon as I finish work, it's like a skip trash because I finish, I go into my room, I take off my clothes, wash my face for desmaquillarme, ruffled me and the result it 's like I get into a container or throw it over me a garbage can. "

The actress, romantically linked to actor Nicholas Hoult has a few titles in the chamber. In 2014 the triply see in the sequels "Dumb and Dumber To", "X -Men: Days of Future Past" and both parts of "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay " .

Holdings also has the drama "American Hustle", premiering this December in the U.S., and already sounds for Oscar, and has yet to find date "Serena," a film in which again coincide with Bradley Cooper, and which is placed under the command of Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier .

"I will never leave independent film. That's where I started and where I finish my career. I will always those little movies that I love. I feel I belong to this world," explained repeatedly the young actress, star of films such as "Like Crazy" (2011 ), "The Beaver "(2011) or "Winter's Bone" (2010), for which she was also Oscar nominee.